- Use electric scooter for commuting. It is the cheapest way to get from one place to another place quickly.
- You will surprise yourself at how fun it can be.
- You’ll get more sleep!
- Scooters are fast! When you hop on board an electric kick scooter, you gain the ability to travel up to 16mph speed. This means you can hit that snooze button a few more times, before heading out the door and cruising past your peers on the way to work or class.
- It’s easy to learn how to scoot.
- You will make more friends.
Nonbelievers do not understand, but scooter people are the best people. Once you start using JOOPS electric scooter for commuting, you will meet other like-minded individuals. Obviously you have a lot in common, as you know the one true source of wheeled travel, so you will naturally connect on a deeply emotional level. Who knows, perhaps you might be lucky enough to join an underground scooter gang and live a life of lawlessness?
- There’s nothing more enjoyable than scooting with the kids.
- And in doing so makes them think you are very cool. Even if you purchase a scooter for your daily commute, you can still join the kids ride in the park on Sunday.
- There is no age limit. Scooting is for everyone.
- JOOPScooter is simple to fold down and light to carry.
- It makes nipping to the shops for that pint of milk a breeze.
- It will save you money. A tonne of it. In petrol filling costs alone .
Distance to / from location 1mile
1 day a week £87.50
2 days a week £175
3 days a week £262.50
4 days a week £350
5 days a week £437.50
Figures have been calculated on a total motoring cost (including insurance, depreciation, servicing and petrol) of 55.74p per mile (the average figure in 2012 according to the RAC) and making two round trips a day.
Joops Electric Scooter For Commuting
- No need to worry about find a parking space.
- No need to worry about traffic wardens either.
- You can still ride the bus. Gone are the days of loading your bicycle onto the bus’s bike rack. Simply fold your scooter and carry it onboard with you. When you depart the bus, you’ll be able to kick your way the remaining distance.
- Scooters are the perfect way to get around festivals. Tres chic.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- Your co-workers will think your hip. Going green is all the rage these days. By ditching your four-wheel drive for a kick scooter, you will be helping to preserve the polar ice caps. A newfound appreciation for the big white bears is certainly a boost to your image.
- JOOPS electric scooter for commuting has a sleek design, People will look at you differently.
Some people are into cars, others bikes, but it takes a certain kind of person to commute via scooter. Riding a scooter is like saying “Hey world, I’m open to new things, and I like to ride in style”, not to mention how good your hair looks as the wind rushes past you.
- You don’t need to worry about it being stolen while you are dining in the restaurant or doing quick grocery shop. Take JOOPScooter with you!
Join JOOPScooter (Adult Electric Scooter) Community Today!!