CARING FOR YOUR JOOPScooter.
Make the most out of your JOOPScooter with these simple instructions.
- Fully charge the battery before you operate the electric scooter.
- Only use the charger supplied with the electric scooter.
- Do not carry out your own repairs to the battery or the charger.
- Fully charge the battery each time you do not use the electric scooter for a prolonged period.
- Fully charge the battery every three months.
- Storing without sporadic charging can destroy the battery over time.
- Store the battery at temperatures between 10 Degrees and 30 Degrees Celsius.
- Periodically give the scooter a good visual check and make sure all the screws are tight (using the Allen keys provided).
- Check the folding mechanism is properly locked and lubricate periodically.
- Check that the brakes are working.
- Check that the battery is fully charged on the LCD Display.
- Check the appropriate speed 1 is low, 2 is medium and 3 is High.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q: Is the JOOPScooter approved for use on public roads? A: The JOOPScooter is a hybrid scooter, mixing the power of electricity with motion control i.e. push power. Riding self-propelled scooters on the pavement isn’t illegal and as the JOOPScooter is part electric and part push controlled it does not fall under the banned bylaws. However, it is advisable to ride on private property only.
- Q: Can I take my JOOPScooter on a commercial aeroplane as hand luggage? A: The JOOPScooter contains lithium batteries. There have been some recent updates in transit rules regarding lithium batteries, we understand that some airlines may not allow the JOOPScooter on a flight – either as hand or checked luggage. We would advise you always check with your airline before you travel to avoid confusion at check in.
- Q: Are children also allowed to ride the JOOPScooter? A: No, the JOOPScooter is not a toy and is not suitable for children, We recommend a minimum age of 16.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE with JOOPScooter 1 year warranty.